Thursday, September 26, 2013

The Puma Addiction.


Personally, I really love Puma Football boots.
 There's just something about them that makes me wanna keep buying a new pair every time one breaks! 
I wonder is it because of the colors they used, or the type of leather they chose or the way Puma design their boots.
I've been wearing them for over 2 years now and I gotta say that it's gotta be one of the most comfortable boots that I've ever worn. It's also one of the fastest boots to season into. The way Puma have constructed their boots is so comfortable, that it has padding on the areas where your foot and heel would have lots of friction. And it also helps during football training as I would train for long hours and at the end of the session it wouldn't hurt my fore foot so much. 
Plus, the stud pattern on the boots are really reliable on the fields that I play on, where it be a natural or artificial pitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment