Thursday, September 26, 2013

NICHIJOU



Nichijou is one of my few favorite animes that I love because it never fails to make me laugh in every episode. It has nice, simple story that you can follow along but more or less, it's all about the characters. They made it happen. You have really funny dialogue between the characters. Their interactions between one another is funny as hell where it would end with a random turn of events.

Plus, there are many iconic characters in the show itself. From a talking cat. A robot who goes to school(she's the third girl in the top pic) To a girl who carries random guns around in school and shoots it at her crush whenever he makes her blush. There's even an 8-year old professor in the show.(she's the orange haired girl down below)

Nichijou has been a great 24 episodes. With many moments where I needed to catch my breath before the next scene came on and also heart-felt moments where it teaches it's moral values.
To anyone who watches anime, I'd recommend this. You'll have a good time. 




Random Fact: Nichijou in Japanese means "My Ordinary Life"

No comments:

Post a Comment